Tuesday, April 28, 2015

SO MUCH!!

Kimmie here:

If you read the last blog post, you saw that I was working with Wayne Robbins and Judie Mountain on a piece for the Bead&Button Show's Bead Dreams competition. Great news:  We're In!

The necklace turned out beautifully:

I made the nest and the little birds using Wayne's exquisite glass eyes and beaks; Wayne and Judie made the copper and bronze leaves and Judie pulled it all together in a beautiful, and to my eye quite wearable, necklace. I haven't seen the finished piece in person yet. Can't wait!

Joan has been extra-active lately with her rescue dogs, but somehow also managed to develop a new line of charms and beads!
Look at the Delicious color and texture:

My favorite is the cat with spiral head. Reminds me of the Cheshire cat.

There are still seats available in my classes at B&B. Join us!
Click here to see the schedule. These classes are all on the weekend: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

From left to right, the classes are X-Wing Ring with Spikes, Peas on Earth Pin, and Warped Square Ring with Joan Miller bead.

All of these projects feature Joan's marvelous work. It has been such a treat developing them, and we're not done, of course. There are more pieces and projects in the pipeline!

Come see us at the show! Aside from Joan's can't-miss booth in the Marketplace at B&B, I will be helping her out at Midnight Madness on Tuesday night, and Joan will join me at Meet the Teachers on Wednesday night. You can sign up for classes anytime before they start, so if you're undecided come see us and check out our class samples in person, then decide which one to take. All are guaranteed FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment