Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Almost Time for BeadFest Phili!

Its almost time for BeadFest Philadelphia. I have been holed away in my studio trying to make enough beads. Still got a couple weeks to go! As a special treat this year Dona Jones of Kindred Spirit Designs will be joining me at my booth with her great heat patina copper charms. I usually have some of Dona's charms on hand but this should be your chance for the best selection of Dona's work ( and hopefully mine too!) Dona is technically just along as a helper but I told her to bring as much inventory as she wanted. My official booth mates are Louise Mehaffey of the Glass Place and Alice St. Germaine of Succulent Glass. Louise is the author of Heritage Crafts Today "Glass Beads" Come by and buy a signed copy or bring yours in for Louise to sign. Louise is currently writing her second book. I will of course have plenty of Penny Michelle pewter and silver components and our collaborative dolls.

Finally.......Drum roll please............ FREE PASSES!!!!!!!

Interweave has generously provided us with free passes to distribute. If you would like a printable free pass to BeadFest Philadelphia. Please join my email list.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment